We’re looking for a Content Creator to write and publish various types of content for our product blogs on a weekly basis. We’re seeking easy-to-understand, laid-back writing that communicates the message of an article effectively without being too serious (unless we need to be).
Our goal is to produce consistent content that is inclusive to everyone. Content should be valuable, inspiring, useful, entertaining, and actionable. Your writing should get our readers motivated and excited to succeed in their online business. This is the most important criteria, by far.
You’ll love this job if:
- You are highly articulate. You adore writing and being the face behind the words.
- You’re a creative mind with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content.
- You’re results driven. You want to engage our audiences by delivering valuable information about each of our products’ industries to help inspire our readers, and help grow brand awareness for our three flagship products.
- You’re a proactive, detail oriented and organized professional. You’re able to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment, and can switch between our three products easily.
What you’ll do:
Your primary responsibility is writing blog posts about industry-related topics. We are seeking evergreen and topical articles that provide value and inspire our readers. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with content creation and publishing frequency. The other types of content created would potentially be eBooks (curated from the content published on our blogs).
- Conduct research for industry-related topics for our three different products
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Write well-structured drafts for each article via Google Docs
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Help identify customers’ and readers’ needs and conceive interesting ideas for new content
- Coordinate with marketing lead and illustrator to provide a concept for article illustrations
- Help measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
What you’ll need:
- Proven experience as a creative storyteller with strong communication skills (previous experience working as a content creator, content manager or copywriter is great)
- Portfolio of published articles and proof of publishing frequency
- Knowledge of our industries will give you the advantage (eCommerce/digital products, affiliate marketing, membership sites), or, you’re a lightning-fast learner
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to meet all deadlines
- Attention to detail. For your application to be considered, you must answer the question “what is yellow, sour, and mostly round?“.
- SEO expertise – the content produced by you should include best practices in search optimization
- Excellent command of written English and good editing skills. Impeccable spelling and grammar.
Please share samples of your work (links to published articles, portfolio, or downloaded articles) with your application.
To apply for this position, apply through our careers page.