Many companies and individuals — both inside and outside the WordPress space — recently offered reduced or free versions of their products. 🎁
- Igor Benić made his WordPress developer course for free using this link for a limited time.
- The Events Calendar folks are making Promoter free through June 1, 2020. This is an automated email marketing tool for events.
- Mendel Kurland is opening his time to help anyone with WordPress and WooCommerce sites.
- Mailster.co is offering 50% off of all its products.
- ElegantMarketplace is offering a 25% discount on everything until March 22nd.
- Yoast is currently offering its All-Around SEO Training course for free.
- Jeseph Meyers is offering “WordPress, PHP, CSS and other work for free (small projects, significant discount for large projects) to any small business through the end of April, no strings attached.”
- Angela Bowman is offering LearnDash and membership plugin install services.
- WPmobile.app, a mobile app theme, is 70% off. Discount code: STAYSAFE.
- Elegant Modules is offering a 60% discount on products which include modules for Gutenberg and several page builders. Discount code: HELPING2020.
- Chris Lema is offering his eBooks for 90% off.
- SliceWP is offering a free one year premium license over the next two months. Discount code: TOGETHER.
- WP Trads has kindly made the French translation of the WordPress extension of LMS Learndash available for free.
- WPOwl is offering your first month of hosting for £1. Discount code: COVID19.
- Rough Pixels has set up a 50% discount on any purchase. Discount code: RP50.
- Zoom is temporarily offering a free version of their pro tier for K-12 schools.
- Sling TV is offering free streaming for some content — including youth programming. (Great if your kids are home while you are working at home too.)
Also, be sure to check out the Post Status Deals page.