Awesome Motive is looking for an experienced WooCommerce Developer to head development on many of our growing e-commerce sites.
To apply for this job please visit awesomemotive.bamboohr.com.
- Migrating to WooCommerce from various other platforms.
- Develop custom software licensing solutions for WooCommerce (among many others).
- Develop internal site APIs and features.
- Implement new sections, pages, promotions, pricing, A/B tests, etc.
- Work directly with team leads and designers to execute/test ideas and features.
- Expert in WooCommerce development.
- You have written/developed WooCommerce addons previously.
- You have strong experience with WooCommerce Subscriptions addon.
- Experience working with third-party APIs (eg PayPal, Stripe, Drip, Zapier, etc).
- Strong proficiency with HTML and CSS development.
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Work hours that have strong overlap with 9-5pm ET (+/- 2 hours).
- You’re a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through from conception to completion. You’re comfortable being responsible for scoping, development, and testing.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done.
- You’re a team player who is comfortable working alongside and helping other developers, and you don’t take critical feedback personally.
- You’re happy jumping between front-end and back-end development tasks, or tackling tasks which require both.
- You’re happy working on tasks of all sizes – from small bug fixes and enhancements to large features/rewrites.
This is a remote position – our team is spread around the globe! Our home base is in Florida, USA, and company operating hours are 9am – 5pm ET. This position requires a strong overlap with these hours, plus or minus a few hours.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary.
- Health Insurance benefits for full-time U.S. employees.
- Work from your home. We’re spread out all over the world – United States, Canada, Ukraine, India, Pakistan, Singapore and more.
- Unlimited PTO after 90 days of employment. We encourage employees to take the time they need for vacation, to stay healthy, and to spend time with friends and family.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We happily provide or reimburse software you’ll need as well as books or courses that promote continued learning.
- We give you the opportunity to solve challenging and meaningful problems that make a difference.
- Custom Branded laptop at your five year anniversary.
- We cover all costs of company travel (including our annual all-company retreat and mini-team meetups).
- Ability to work with some of the best people in the business through frequent, if not daily, interactions.
- And in case you were wondering: no politics, no b.s., and no jerks.