I’m looking for someone to work directly with me on multiple projects as a virtual assistant.
I’m looking for someone to work with me to wrangle the multiple projects I’m a part of, which includes Post Status, Commerce Journey, Digital Marketing Kitchen, The Vida Bars and Business Value Academy, among others.
What I really need is a sidekick who will help me fight crime, save kittens from trees …. oh wait … just Make People’s Lives Awesome.
The nuts and bolts …
- Remote / Work from Home gig
- ~20 hours a week on contract to start (my hope is it builds into a full-time gig)
- $15-20 an hour depending on experience, etc
- Fairly set schedule to start in order to get synced up and see how we communicate and collaborate together and ultimately find a great routine
- Working directly with me
Some of the things you’d be doing regularly ….
- Regular collaborating and communicating on Slack chats and Zoom meetings with me and my partners
- Editing, scheduling, publishing blog posts and email newsletters
- Setting up things like Zoom Webinars
- Planning out content for various projects
- Responding to inquiries across my projects
- Always other duties as assigned
Some of the gig requirements ….
- Trust is paramount (and mutual)
- Reliability, consistency, availability, dependability
- Tech savvy … don’t have to be an expert … but quick learner, with some on the job training
- WordPress experience is a must
- Familiarization with Google Docs, Slides, Sheets … and Social Media (FB, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Willingness to learn and grow
Gig benefits …