Easily Amused is looking for a problem-solving WordPress Developer, with experience creating custom page builder (Elementor primarily) widgets & Gutenberg blocks.
To apply for this job please visit easilyamusedinc.com.
Day-to-day work would be primarily plugin featured development and client support. Support includes a wide range of skills from small code fixes to helping clients with configuration settings.
Ideal candidates have experience either freelancing or working for an agency and understand client relationships. Experience working in an agile environment is preferred.
We are looking for someone who is eager to grow with our team and learn new skills.
This is a mid to senior-level dev role.
- Learning new technology, code, or software
- Help lead engineers with prototyping, and brainstorming
- Evaluate design deliverables for build feasibility and provide constructive feedback to internal, client-side, and third-party designers, user experience designers, and project managers.
- Partner with our designers, lead engineers, and PM to move a project through development and launch.
- Answering support tickets from our current clients & products’ customers
- Strong communication skills
- Some WCAG accessibility experience
- Understanding of responsive design.
- 21+ years of age preferred.
- Min 2 Year in related field
Work remotely, preference on those that can work US Eastern Time Zone (UTC-5)
Will start part-time around 30ish hours, and grow to full time.
Nothing on the list below is mandatory but is definitely nice to have.
- Building custom Elementor Widgets
- Building custom Gutenberg Blocks
- Writing Shortcodes
- Object-Oriented PHP
- Experience using Git.
- Comfortable with CLI
- Experience with Grunt, Gulp, Webpack or Docker
- LearnDash Plugin