GLIDE needs you! We are seeking a WordPress developer to help develop and build our award-winning custom WordPress-designed sites for our clients.
GLIDE is looking for great people that are also developers. Our core values and culture are at the center of what we do and our team. Together, we are more than just the sum of us, and you get that too.
For 18 years now, we have embraced individuality, diversity, and inclusion. We pursue our people and grow our people first. We also like to play. Heck, for July, we are taking Fridays off – but we are not working nights and weekends either (ever).
Ideally, you have solid experience now with Gutenberg (or Gutenberg with ACF), comfortable with Bootstrap or Foundation, REST APIs are in your backyard and connecting with things like GraphQL and OAuth2 are a cakewalk, you dev local but easily work with Git (or Bitbucket), you are good with Sass or Gulp.js (or your choice). As a plus, you have worked with WP Engine and are comfortable with their latest environment and tools. Agile is second-nature to you.
Things you would do include:
- Develop using modern tools and practices, including server-side technologies and front-end technologies
- Write and maintain clear, sufficiently commented code
- Collaborate with our team to provide an excellent client experience
- Ensure quality through a disciplined approach to development, testing, and deployment
- Follow standards for frameworks, tools, platforms, and methods used in web development efforts
- Provide input on security and protocols, policies, and procedures to ensure client data, code, and digital assets are appropriately safeguarded
- Participate in our culture and be a contributor with your unique talents and skills
Our team is Austin-based, and everyone works remotely. Candidates in U.S. CDT are strongly preferred, but we also have people all over the world. Hit us up!