GoWP is hiring an experienced digital agency professional to join their team as a Growth Manager.
GoWP is looking for an experienced digital agency professional to join our growing team.
We’re specifically looking for someone that has managed or owned a digital agency and has experience managing a sales pipeline and the ongoing customer relationship.
In this role, you’ll be able to meaningfully contribute to our company culture and growth. We are a fast-growing, transparent organization with a focus on getting things done. A desire to learn, help, and do is essential.
This position is part of the Growth team and will work closely with and report to the Director of Growth. This is a remote position with regular online team calls and occasional in-person meetings. Some travel is required.
GoWP’s mission is to create happiness by providing exceptional white label WordPress services to help agencies grow. Customer happiness and satisfaction is our number one priority and the foundation from which all of our growth strategies develop.
- Help drive the strategy of our sales and marketing automation efforts
- Convert qualified leads to paid accounts by conducting demos and managing the sales pipeline
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with key customers
- Identify and segment qualified leads and develop appropriate strategies for conversion
- Improve the customer onboarding experience and optimize for customer retention
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities to grow revenue from existing customers
- Assist with the management and training of technical staff to ensure smooth service delivery
You’re qualified for this role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience managing or owning a multi-person digital agency with a track record of growth
- Experience in managing CRM systems and marketing automation
- Experience managing the delivery of technical services
- Deep knowledge of WordPress from an agency perspective
- A strong work ethic, with the focus and discipline to follow through on opportunities
- A positive attitude and capable of working both independently and as a member of a team
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, technical environment and are eager to learn new skills
- An ability to listen with an open mind and be receptive to constructive feedback
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We’d love it, but it’s not necessary, if you were also:
- Involved in the WordPress community. For example, speaking at WordCamps, local Meetups and contributing to the WordPress project
- Experienced in webinars, video, podcasting and training / tutorials
- Competitive salary
- Open vacation policy with a minimum of two weeks per year
- Work remotely or in our Roswell, GA office (metro Atlanta)
- Annual company retreats
In short, if you’re an ambitious goal-setter who knows how to identify opportunities, implement strategies, and achieve growth in a digital agency setting, we’d love to meet you!
P.S. If you are currently running your own agency and interested in an acquisition deal as a part of this transition, we’d love to discuss that as well!