Looking for a multimedia design role with a fast growing, industry leader?
Building on over 24 years of success, our Liquid Web Family of Brands delivers technology, services and support for thriving businesses and nonprofits running mission-critical websites, eCommerce stores and applications. Liquid Web (High Performance Managed Hosting), Nexcess (Digital Commerce Cloud) and StellarWP (WordPress Software and Tools) have more than 500,000+ sites under management, supporting over 100,000 software subscribers and 2 Million+ free version software users. Together, we are purpose-built to deliver software, solutions and managed services that keep online businesses dreaming bigger and doing more.
Our Nexcess brand has an excellent opportunity for a graphic designer who is passionate about their craft and possesses both high quality visual design and time-management skills. In your role as the Graphic Designer, you will get to work closely with our marketing, product and development team. You will play a key role in supporting our brand initiatives, telling our product story in a clear and visual way, and creating engaging content that connects with our customers.
A successful candidate will be creative with a strong eye for detail, a self-starter, work well within a team environment, and an ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once.
This role is permanently remote for the right candidate.
- Collaborate closely with marketing, product, and key stakeholders to develop innovative graphic designs and visuals that meet business goals
- Conceptualize and execute compelling graphical assets for use on web, video, social, email, and events
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of landing pages that help drive conversions and product awareness
- Create and develop effective storytelling – through graphic design – that supports the direction of our brand and strategic objectives
- Bring fresh ideas and creative communications that are on-brand and speak to Nexcess’ audience
- Participate in planning, messaging development, and creative sessions to elevate content and support campaign Go To Market strategies
- Successful project management from inception to completion within respective timelines
- Support various ad-hoc marketing projects as-needed
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends and be enthusiastic about bringing new design ideas to the table
- BA in graphic design, digital design, or related field
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- A strong portfolio of multimedia design content showcasing your skills and experience. *****Please be prepared to submit a link to your portfolio*****
- In-depth knowledge of design programs including Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Premier Pro and other video production software is a plus
- Manages deadlines and shifting priorities while remaining organized
- Artistic with a keen eye for aesthetics and visually appealing content
- Works well individually and with teams to concept and present ideas
- Detail-oriented, team player with a positive “can-do” attitude and willingness to take direction
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- While performing the essential duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to use hands to finger, talk, and hear
- The individual frequently is required to stand and walk
- Works at a desk and computer screen for extended periods of time
- Works in a traditional climate controlled office environment or from home
- Works in a highly stressful environment dealing with a wide variety of challenges, deadlines and diverse employee population
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all job responsibilities, tasks, or duties. Additional duties and tasks may be assigned as part of the job function. Liquid Web Inc. reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in a way that best supports the organizational needs. The job description in no way creates or implies an employment contract. The employment contract remains “at will”.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Liquid Web is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.