We are Inpsyde ‒ The biggest WordPress agency in Germany and one of the top 5 WordPress agencies worldwide. With over 80 employees in more than 12 countries, we create sophisticated projects with WordPress and WooCommerce ‒ completely remote!
Are you talented in web development and are looking for new challenges? Become part of our team!
Your Tasks at Inpsyde as a Front-end Developer (m/f/d)
Together with our top WordPress developers, you will implement modern and advanced WordPress projects with state-of-the-art code quality in the B2B field.
- Development of new or existing Themes, Plugins, and Libraries for WordPress with high code quality and the goal of a future-proof implementation and controlled maintenance
- Development of enterprise-level website projects
- Troubleshooting of errors and customer problems in a dynamic environment
- Processing of current projects with incoming tasks and responsibility
- Support of cross-browser and -platform solutions in local test environments
- Deploy, control, and accountability for changes to various environments
- Support in updating, improving, and maintaining online projects
- Development of reusable and maintainable web and Gutenberg components
- Work planning and issue management
- Code versioning and reviewing of codebases
- Usage of package managers like Composer and NPM
What You Bring Along
- You have a solid knowledge of the state of the art technologies like TypeScript, SASS, Webpack, Webpack Encore, GraphQL, React, Yarn and NPM
- You are enthusiastic about web development and new technologies
- You have good written and spoken English skills
- You can use Git and SVN
- You know how to use modern Dependency Managers & Task Runners
- You can do API integration (REST and GraphQL)
- You know your way around object-oriented PHP programming
- You can set up local environments
What We Wish from You
- Experience with writing reusable components and WordPress Multisite
- You know the difference between a Component and a Block.
- Experience in using JIRA & Confluence
- Knowledge in automated testing
- Flexibility and an independent and structured way of working
- Team-oriented behavior
- Experience with remote work, self-motivation, and online communication
- Analytical skills and a creative and solution-oriented way of thinking and working
- Communication skills with colleagues and customers from the technical and non-technical field
What We Offer
- Work from your home office (we are 100% remote)
- Flexible regulation of working hours
- Interesting projects with customers like SAP, Facebook, P&G, PayPal, etc.
- Working at the heart of WordPress as a partner of WordPress VIP and WooCommerce, with direct contact to Automattic’s employees
- Visits to WordCamps and annual team meetings
- A warm Inpsyde culture that appreciates YOU
- A collegial and global team in an agile environment
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Openness for entrepreneurial thinking and acting
Who We Are
We are Inpsyde – Germany’s biggest pure WordPress agency and one of the leading WordPress agencies worldwide. We are proud to be the only agency globally that is both official WordPress VIP Gold Agency Partner and certified WooExpert.
Whether company website or online shop, plugin development, or connection to existing ERP systems – through our own strict code, we deliver code to the highest standards. In this way, we guarantee secure, high-performance, and future-proof results.
Our roots originate from the German WordPress community, where some of our founders contributed and helped translate WordPress into German. In 2006, they founded Inpsyde as a pure remote working agency for WordPress enterprise and SMB solutions.
Today the Inpsyde team consists of over 50 experts worldwide working remotely in a modern digital environment. An agile mindset and the aim for continuous improvement are our basis for successful projects. Therefore we encourage active participation and creative collaboration.
Your Way to Inpsyde
Have you become curious? Then apply at Inpsyde as a Front-end Developer!
Please send us your resume, salary requirements, and the earliest possible starting date.