The Sales Executive will be the founding member of our outbound sales team and will help us design and implement the infrastructure and workflows necessary to conduct outbound sales.
Kinsta is seeking an experienced outbound sales professional to fill the role of Sales Executive. This is an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate who is excited by a sales opportunity with unlimited income potential in partnership with a fast-growing company with a stellar reputation.
We are looking for someone to work according to North American business hours.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
Work with warm leads and convert them into Kinsta customers
- Keep accurate and thorough records of all sales activity in Kinsta’s CRM.
- Use a variety of strategies (emails, phone calls, event attendance, demos, in-person meetings, etc.) to reach out to cold and warm leads, identify their needs, and present solutions.
- Work with Sales Engineers and Inside Sales Reps to develop custom pricing and custom plan proposals.
- Present solutions to qualified warm leads and close sales.
- Coordinate with Support and Inside Sales as necessary to ensure a successful onboarding experience for converted customers.
Coordinate with Marketing on lead generation strategies
- Provide feedback to Marketing on quality of leads received and input on strategies to improve lead quality.
Elevate Kinsta’s profile in the WordPress community
- Attend WordCamps and Meetups to build contacts in the WordPress community.
- Represent Kinsta at sponsored conferences such as WordCamp US, WordCamp Europe, etc.
- Expect to attend one conference per month. Half of the time you will simply be an attendee building your network, the other half of the time Kinsta will sponsor the conference and you will also be staffing a table at the event.
- Minimum 5 years experience working in sales of managed hosting, technical services, SaaS, or related products or services.
- Demonstrable success in outbound sales. Quantify your experience for us by identifying customers you converted and onboarded, telling us the total leads you worked with and converted each month, letting us know the dollar value of business you delivered in the past 12 months, or by any other means. How you demonstrate success is up to you. We just want you to demonstrate that you’re an outbound sales pro with a track record of delivering the goods.
- Native English speaker. Excellent communication skills in writing, over the phone, via video conference, and in person.
- Experience providing product demos using internet video conferencing software such as Zoom, Skype, GoToMeeting, etc.
- Ability to travel and attend meetings/conferences as much as 25% of the time.
- Deep knowledge of lead generation strategies. Experience building a list using a variety of tools and methods.
- Technically adept: you don’t have to be a developer, but we sell a technical product and you need to be able to learn about technical concepts and participate in a technical conversation.
- Experience managing self-hosted WordPress.org blogs or websites. Experience with WordPress.com sites isn’t relevant to this role.
- Active and engaged in the WordPress community. Examples of WordPress community engagement: blogging, vlogging, or podcasting about WordPress, organizing or speaking at WordCamps or WordPress Meetups, contributing to WordPress, etc.
- Prior experience working in outbound sales for a managed hosting provider or a company engaged in the WordPress industry: plugin and theme developers, web development agencies that build websites using WordPress, etc.
- Prior experience developing and negotiating custom pricing and writing custom proposals for Enterprise level customers
This is a fully-remote role. The Sales Executive can work from anywhere with reliable broadband internet access.
This position offers a great deal of flexibility, responsibility, and opportunity for growth for the right candidate.
If you want to learn more about Kinsta and what it’s like to work for our team, head to our website, Kinsta.com, and look for the About Us link in the footer.