Work from Home, Make a Difference, and Enjoy Free Travel!
To apply for this job please visit www.learndash.com.
Do people describe you as detail-oriented?
Do you get satisfaction from helping people?
Are you a problem solver?
We are looking for a Billing Analyst to undertake billing and customer account tasks on a part-time basis. We’ll count on you to manage customer billing and account inquiries with a high degree of accuracy to guarantee customer satisfaction and our revenue.
The ideal candidate should have a keen eye for detail and a customer-service mentality. As this is a remote position, you should also be comfortable working with little supervision to meet tight deadlines.
Great performance is rewarded with increases in both responsibility and compensation!
BILLING ANALYST RESPONSIBILITIES
- Address customer questions and complaints related to billing
- Assist customers with inquiries relating to their product license(s)
- Update and distribute invoices
- Process payments
- Issue refunds
- Create affiliate accounts
- Void affiliate commissions
- Assist with customer account reconciliations
- Resolve any issues or mistakes
- Assist senior team members with billing & accounts related tasks
BILLING ANALYST REQUIREMENTS
- Proven experience as a Billing Analyst or similar role
- Good knowledge of electronic billing procedures
- Excellent communication ability
- Strong customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- BSc/BA in accounting or similar field preferred but not required
- Experience with WordPress and Zoho Subscriptions preferred but not required
LearnDash is a WordPress LMS plugin powers the learning programs for major universities, small to mid-size companies, startups, entrepreneurs, and bloggers worldwide.