Work from Home, Make a Difference, and Enjoy Free Travel!
To apply for this job please visit www.learndash.com.
Do you enjoy writing instructions that help people understand how to use software?
Are you a detail-oriented person?
Would you like to get paid to help people?
We are seeking a passionate, people-friendly person to join our team as a Documentation Specialist on a part-time basis where you’ll get the opportunity to make a real impact on people’s lives and businesses.
Great performance is rewarded with increases in both responsibility and compensation!
DOCUMENTATION SPECIALIST DUTIES:
- Writes user-friendly documentation and guides for the LearnDash WordPress plugin and associated add-ons.
- Actively participates as a critical step in product release cycles.
- Collaborates with development to document changes and new features.
- Tests new product features during documentation process and communicates any issues to development.
- Adheres to strict formatting standards for all documentation.
- Manages and maintains all documentation assets, making suggestions and improvements where necessary.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Strong English competency is a must (native speaker or C2 CEFR), technical writing experience required, WordPress experience required.
Bachelors Degree preferred but not required given relevant experience.
LearnDash is a WordPress LMS plugin that powers the learning programs for major universities, small to mid-size companies, startups, entrepreneurs, and bloggers worldwide.