Work from Home, Help People, and Enjoy Free Travel!
Do you enjoy the satisfaction of helping someone solve a problem?
Are you the “go-to” person for tech support from friends and family?
Would you like to get paid to help people from the comfort of home?
We are seeking a passionate and friendly person to join our team as a Customer Support Specialist. As a valued team member you will get the opportunity to make a real impact on people’s lives and businesses.
Enjoy expenses paid travel to multiple WordPress events each year as well as reimbursements on approved training programs. Great performance is rewarded with increases in both responsibility and compensation!
CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides technical support and guidance to users for the LearnDash WordPress plugin and associated add-ons by researching and answering questions; troubleshooting problems; maintaining & updating documentation; addressing pre-sales inquires.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST DUTIES:
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
- Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
Participates in development of client training programs by identifying learning issues and recommending improvements.
- Improves system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Responds to pre-sales inquiries.
- Avoids legal challenges by monitoring compliance with terms of service agreements.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Strong WordPress Competency is a Must, Customer Service Acumen, Basic Proficiency of CSS & HTML, Basic PHP Proficiency Preferred.
Bachelors Degree Preferred but not required given relevant experience.
Must be located in North America.
LearnDash is the leading WordPress learning management system plugin. LearnDash powers the learning programs for major universities, small to mid-size companies, startups, entrepreneurs, and bloggers worldwide.