Work from Home in a Team Environment
To apply for this job please visit www.learndash.com.
Do you like the idea of being able to wake-up and work from the comfort of your home, yet still be a part of a supportive and friendly team? A place where the work that you do is not only appreciated, but has a direct impact on the lives and businesses of thousands of people?
We are looking for an enthusiastic QA Lead who will take a key role with our team on full-time (40hrs per week) basis. You will work under limited supervision to monitor software quality and the technical risks associated with software development life-cycles.
Along with these responsibilities, you will need to analyze technical risk for new software products, perform testing assignments, and investigate operational problems with other technical team members.
Great performance is rewarded with increases in both responsibility and compensation!
QA LEAD RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform quality assurance efforts on multiple application releases, monitor and document testing activities.
- Design, develop and maintain test cases and strategies for cross-browser testing and multiple user scenarios.
- Satisfy release deliverables, project testing requirements and other quality assurance responsibilities.
- Collaborate with team to understand product changes and QA testing requirements to deal with issues/defects in a timely manner.
- Monitor and triage incoming support requests to identify (and raise) potential issues.
- Establish a testing feedback loop with other developers and team members.
- Create written documentation and procedures for application testing and compliance.
- Debug test environment and develop testing scenarios.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelors Degree Preferred but not required given relevant experience.
LearnDash is the leading learning management system built on WordPress. LearnDash powers the learning programs for major universities, small to mid-size companies, startups, entrepreneurs, and bloggers worldwide.