Teach Others, Work from Home, and Enjoy Free Travel!
To apply for this job please visit www.learndash.com.
Do you get satisfaction from teaching others?
Do you have a knack or breaking down tasks into easy-to-follow steps?
Are you comfortable leading webinars and discussions?
We are seeking a passionate and friendly person to join our team as a Training Specialist for up to 30 hours per week on a contract basis. In this position you will get the opportunity to make a real impact on people’s lives and businesses through the educational events & resources you administer.
Enjoy expenses paid travel to multiple WordPress events each year. Great performance is rewarded with increases in both responsibility and compensation!
TRAINING SPECIALIST RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with company founders to plan and launch a LearnDash Training division
- Plan and administer educational and pre-sales webinars on a weekly/bi-weekly basis
- Create and edit videos for the LearnDash YouTube channel
- Identify training opportunities based on conversation points in the LearnDash Facebook Group
- Actively participate, where applicable, in the LearnDash Facebook Group
- Work with the Content Specialist to coordinate training initiatives around content strategy
- Work with the Content Specialist to plan and execute live training events
TRAINING SPECIALIST REQUIREMENTS
- Strong WordPress acumen is a must
- Proven experience in a training capacity
- Excellent communication ability
- Strong customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Bachelors in education or similar field preferred but not required with relevant experience
- Located in the USA, Canada, or Mexico
LearnDash is the leading WordPress LMS plugin powering the learning programs for major universities, small to mid-size companies, startups, entrepreneurs, and bloggers worldwide.