WordPress Technician (Remote)
To apply for this job please visit liquidweb.applytojob.com.
Do you have a passion for technology and an eye for detail? Is getting paid for your hobby an idea that appeals to you? Liquid Web is looking for enthusiastic WordPress gurus to join our “The Events Calendar” team. As a WordPress Technician, you would be integral to supporting and improving our WordPress Products. This position is permanently remote.
As a WordPress Technician you would:
- Ensure customers receive the best experience possible
- Tweak, optimize, and investigate WordPress installations
- Have a continuous eye for improvement
- Create informative, well-written documentation
- Have a passion for WordPress and its components
- Take pleasure in hunting down the root cause of issues, have excellent troubleshooting skills
- Know how to create compelling and concise documentation
- Understand the basics of web hosting
- 100% Employer paid Benefits options – Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Optional employer contributing 401K
- A collaborative team culture
- Consistent/set work hours
- Challenging non-redundant daily duties
- A voice in how things get done
- Access to ongoing training
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all job responsibilities, tasks, or duties. Additional duties and tasks may be assigned as part of the job function. Liquid Web Inc. reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in a way that best supports the organizational needs. The job description in no way creates or implies an employment contract. The employment contract remains “at will”.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Liquid Web is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.