Nexcess is seeking a rockstar Product Marketer who knows WordPress and the WordPress community inside and out.
To apply for this job please visit liquidweb.applytojob.com.
Ready for your next challenge? Nexcess, a member of the Liquid Web family of brands, is seeking a rockstar Product Marketer who knows WordPress and the WordPress community inside and out.
We’re looking for someone who can become an expert on our product portfolio and develop a deep understanding of our capabilities and how solutions, personas and marketing all work together. This leader will be the constant liaison between the product and marketing teams, helping to craft our go-to-market strategy, value propositions, and outstanding technical & marketing-related content.
This position can be remote or based out of our San Antonio, TX, Atlanta, GA or Southfield, MI. offices
As a Product Marketer you would:
- Become the marketing SME for the Nexcess managed applications solutions portfolio
- Build data-driven, go-to-market strategies and buyers’ journeys based on key targets and segments that drive engagement and accelerate time to revenue
- Work collaboratively with product management & product development to create product positioning, messaging, value propositions and offers for use across campaigns, content and marketing channels
- Understand and support the product roadmap, identifying marketing initiatives and deliverables required for releases and new product launches
- Own end-to-end project management of the product launch process for the marketing team
- Support partners with enablement, as well as opportunities for co-marketing / branding initiatives
- Analyze current market position and recommend ways to boost market share
- Benchmark key competitors and conduct ongoing competitive research
- Support demand generation efforts in the planning and execution of high impact campaigns
- Provide product support for global events and tradeshows
- 5+ years product marketing experience in WordPress a must; web hosting industry and/or experience in WooCommerce or Magento a plus
- Target / audience segmentation experience plus a customer-centric perspective
- Creative, organized and detail-oriented with strong writing and research skills
- Exceptional writing, editing and researching skills
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively across the organization
- Meet established deadlines, manage a high volume of work, and remain flexible and responsive to shifting priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 100% Employer paid Benefits options – Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Traditional and Roth 401k with company matching
- Fun employer-sponsored events
- A collaborative team culture
- Consistent work hours
- Challenging non-redundant daily duties
- A voice in how things get done
- Access to ongoing training