Are you a WordPress-loving Product Manager?
To apply for this job please visit liquidweb.applytojob.com.
At the Liquid Web Family of brands, we strive to put our customers first. In the ever-changing landscape of SaaS, it is important to continuously adapt and innovate to meet customer needs. Our Nexcess team is looking to add a passionate, WordPress-loving Product Manager to our team to help us continue to deliver on the products our customers love.
The Product Manager role is integral in planning and execution throughout the product life cycle. This role gets to work closely with a diverse set of teams both internally and externally to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
As a Product Manager you will:
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Specify and prioritize market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by ongoing interactions with prospects and -customers.
- Define prioritized product requirements with input from various teams
- Analyze potential partner relationships
- Oversee product development including making tradeoff decisions and facilitating internal communications
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, including leading beta and pilot programs
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for products
- Be able to support the marketing and sales efforts related to products (e.g., assist with development of content for collateral, help shape product demonstrations)
- Understand the key statistics associated with products including revenue, profitability, usage, and customer satisfaction to make product lifecycle decisions
- 2+ years experience as a Product Manager
- A Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Proven experience in a job in the Web Hosting or Private/Public Cloud market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A technical background with experience and understanding of web servers, WordPress, and WooCommerce
- Excellent teamwork skills
- A proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Experience with Agile software development
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Systems analysis and project management skills
- High degree of initiative, are a self starter, and your organizational skills legendary
- 100% Employer paid Benefits options – Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Traditional and Roth 401k with company matching
- Fun employer-sponsored events
- A collaborative team culture
- Consistent/set work hours
- Challenging non-redundant daily duties
- A voice in how things get done
- Access to ongoing training
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all job responsibilities, tasks, or duties. Additional duties and tasks may be assigned as part of the job function. Liquid Web Inc. reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in a way that best supports the organizational needs. The job description in no way creates or implies an employment contract. The employment contract remains “at will”.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Liquid Web is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.