Are you familiar with the design trends that lead to successful E-Commerce conversions?
Providing a phenomenal place to work requires a team of exceptional people working on solving hard problems.
At Mindsize, we help the world’s best eCommerce brands become harder, better, faster, and stronger. This isn’t a grind. This is an environment where your work/life balance has the highest importance. Somewhere you’re free to be yourself. A creative culture built around remarkable individuals with a particular set of skills. This is more than just a job. It’s a chance to dive in and make a real difference in a place where you have a voice that matters and your work is celebrated. We’re always looking for people who fit the rare mold formed by both our culture and our work.
If you’ve been looking for a place you can call home that allows you to innovate on a daily basis and your portfolio is full of clean, modern, responsive websites with excellent architecture and attention to detail, we’d love to talk to you!
What’s Different About Us?
eCommerce Focused – everything we do is focused on the needs of the store owners we serve, and we don’t take work outside of the eCommerce world.
Giant Impact – you will directly impact the workflows that run entire eCommerce businesses.
Speed – we pride ourselves on the speed with which we react to requests from our store owners and get faster by learning from every task, every sprint, and every project.
Culture – we place a high value on our mission, our values, and our team members.
You’ll want to work with us if you like:
- Following design trends and research to determine the most effective way to design and build a highly-converting eCommerce site.
- Using your knowledge of design and engineering to determine creative solutions to problems.
- Crafting tools that help store owners run more effective businesses.
- Being a part of an Agile team that understands why Scrum is far superior to Waterfall.
- You want to implement new things, starting from design and following through until delivery.
We’d love to work with you if:
- You’re comfortable building modern, custom WordPress themes, from design and layout to implementation.
- You have knowledge of build tools and preprocessors.
- You understand the importance of front-end performance and are familiar with using tools like Google Lighthouse to diagnose and improve site performance.
- You can juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- You know how to test your code in a local development environment.
- You like to review code written by your team members to ensure quality and suggest potential improvements.
- You can deploy your changes to servers both with and without continuous integration and deployment tools.
Bonus Points for:
- Familiarity with using Git for design versioning.
- Experience with Laravel Blade Templates, Shopify’s Liquid template language and/or BigCommerce’s Stencil theme engine.
- Previous experience working in eCommerce.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.