The role is for a Web Software Engineer with experience in modern web development. Experience with PHP is expected.
The main tasks for this role will involve working directly with the Engineering and Products team to help plan, design, build, and maintain our development projects. This will include rebuilding our internal and customer-facing management APIs and UIs.
You will learn on the job:
- Modern PHP development (Composer, Object Oriented Programming, Dependency Injection, etc.)
- Unit Testing
- Continuous Integration (CI)
- REST API client/server methodologies
- Developing new web service APIs
- Sprint planning with the Product team
- Helping team members evaluate new technologies
- Code review
- PHP (You have worked with PHP code.)
Our engineering office is at Galvanize in Downtown Phoenix.
We are a remote company with full-time team members all over the world. Engineering, however, is concentrated in Phoenix AZ, and you will be expected to be on location for several weeks at Galvanize to onboard efficiently.
We offer a full benefits package for US Employees — competitive pay — and an amazing team.
Additional jobs for PHP and other Software disciplines — including senior and principal level positions — are available on our primary HR listings page.