Supercharging the WooCommerce checkout & payment experience
PeachPay is a technology startup on a mission to supercharge ecommerce checkout and payments. We bring a sleek, modern checkout experience to ecommerce stores, increasing their sales and making it easier for customers to buy their favorite items. Think Amazon-style shopping, including the famous one-click checkout, but for a network of ecommerce merchants who previously could not compete with the frictionless shopping experience of Amazon.
Founded in 2020, with a product launch in 2021, we're growing quickly and looking to expand our team.
PeachPay has secured funding from a number of investors, including former founders in the ecommerce space, the company behind WordPress, and top venture capital firms.
Engineering at PeachPay
Our engineers work across the stack on a variety of projects. We look for people who are willing to learn new things daily, ask questions that guide our product direction, and take ownership of engineering projects from start to finish. Technologies we use include TypeScript, Node.js, and MongoDB, but it’s okay if you haven’t used these before. We believe that solid engineering fundamentals provide more value in the long run than trivia about current frameworks.
- An appreciation for working in a fast-paced environment and building products from ground zero
- Experience being a generalist and working on both the frontend, backend, and doing anything it takes to solve problems and delight users both internally and externally
- A tendency to thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems
- A knack for stitching together many different services and processes even if they have not worked with them before
- Empathy for users and the ability to craft great experiences
- Enjoyment working with a diverse group of people with different areas of expertise
- The ability to uphold best practices in engineering, security, and design
Although we're still growing, we can offer some real perks that actually help your career.
- Have a big impact — know the results of your work right away. Whether it's a new marketing campaign, product feature, or partnership strategy, our feedback loop is short.
- Learn a lot — you will be expected to figure things out and take action.
- Work on your own schedule — some people work best at 3 in the morning, and that's okay.
- Be judged by your work, not fancy credentials.