Reaktiv Studios is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our fully distributed team for our flagship product, Genesis Design Palette Pro.
- Answering support tickets
- Pre-Sales / Renewal Questions
- Installation / Using the plugin
- Troubleshooting issues (SFTP / database / wp-admin)
- Triage support issues to developers
- Aiding in setting up internal testing sites
- Testing child themes / bug reports
- Account management
Nice to have:
- WordPress development experience (there are small ongoing dev tasks we need assistance with)
The ideal candidate is self-driven, with a knack for digging deep into complex and hard problems. Talking to customers is second nature and you have impeccable written communication skills. You have a sense of urgency and draw satisfaction from going above and beyond to provide solutions. A familiarity with WordPress is preferred, however, any specifics of Design Palette Pro will be trained.
All support is done through the HelpScout ticketing system. Hourly rate, with an average of 10-15 hours a week Monday through Friday.
Hello? Is it you we’re looking for? Apply and include:
- A brief introduction. Tell us about you! We care about who you are as a person.
- Describe your relevant experience.
- Personal website and/or LinkedIn and other social media links.
Reaktiv Studios, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences that people imagine to discriminate against one another. If you have a disability, please let us know if there’s anything we can do to make the interview process better for you; we’re happy to accommodate.