As part of a fully distributed team, you’ll craft training courses to help rtCampers improve their skills as developers and professionals who work on some of the most challenging engineering projects with WordPress.
You will be responsible for students in batch sizes of 10-20. Each batch has a training duration of three calendar months, during which you’ll do the following:
- Conduct in-person & online training and course delivery
- Help students learn WordPress development aimed at enterprise-grade
- Keep course content updated
- Grade student programming assignments including code review
In addition to the above training activities, you’ll participate in the fresher hiring process.
- A learning outlook is a must. We expect you to not just teach but be open-minded about learning new things with WordPress from your colleagues.
- You must have WordPress development experience yourself. As WordPress keeps evolving, you should be able to learn new things yourself. You don’t need to know everything in WordPress but should know enough to guide trainees.
- Some kind of training/workshop conducting experience either in academics or at conferences like WordCamp (in person and online).
- Develop innovative and easy-to-understand training materials, logistics and tools.
Good to Have
- A personal blog/site. It’s ok even if it’s not up to date.
- Prior experience teaching online either via live video calls or using recorded videos.
- Any experience in instructional design or prior experience as an educator. With this being a teaching position, you should present topics with passion, knowledge and empathy towards trainees.
To apply for this job please visit rtcamp.com.