We’re hiring a full-time WordPress support technician with competitive pay and great benefits. Work from anywhere.
To apply for this job please visit sitecare.com.
We’re looking for an organised and detailed-oriented WordPress technician with 2+ years of WordPress Support Experience. It’s a remote working position, so you’ll have the flexibility to work from wherever you have fast internet access.
If you enjoy a unique blend of technical troubleshooting and development, paired with the satisfaction of delivering a great client experience, come work at a great company with a quickly growing team.
About The Role
Be the first responder for inbound client communication with the ability to identify what’s needed, set clear expectations with the client, and plan the work needed with the client services manager and development team.
- To provide a first-class service to our clients.
- Create quotes for work that’s needed and getting approval from clients for that work.
- Determine what exactly is needed to fulfill the needs of a client request.
- Communicate frequently and effectively through project management and help desk tools both internally and with clients. We use Teamwork, Desk, and Slack.
- Ask smart questions to get to the root of the challenge of work that’s needed for the client.
- Post status updates from clients to our internal team
- Communicate findings and project progress from our development team back to clients
- Present information in both directions in the most accurate and clear way possible.
- Be as concise as possible without leaving out important details.
- Leverage screen capture and video capture tools to more effectively and clearly communicate specific issues a client may be facing, or to more clearly show our development team the work to be completed.
- Use best practices for performing all tasks related to client communication and services.
Coordinate multiple ongoing maintenance and development tasks with budgets between $150 to $5K, or more.
Exposure to and experience with these areas of WordPress will be fantastic assets for potential candidates:
- Be able to troubleshoot and diagnose common issues related to SSL, WordPress configuration, plugins, themes, and related updates. This may require using an SFTP client (Filezilla, Transmit) to rule out common file conflicts.
- Understanding and proven experience working with web technologies. Any relevant coding experience is fantastic.
- Have familiarity with the WordPress web hosting landscape.
- Have a clear understanding of DNS and domain configuration.
- Experience with WordPress page builders such as Gutenberg, Elementor, Divi, and Visual Bakery.
- You have strong communication skills. This means your grammar, spelling, tone of emails and verbal communication skills are excellent.
- You have no problem picking up the phone and calling a client to get to the bottom of a problem when the need arises.
- You’re highly organized and always looking for productivity shortcuts within Hubspot, Teamwork Projects, and Teamwork Desk.
- You can break complex problems into task-level items.
- You can recognize patterns and can identify gaps in processes, including ways to improve current workflows.
- You thrive on best-in-class customer support and you’re continually anticipating upcoming client requests or needs of the team.
- You can work your way through problem resolution and website troubleshooting.
- You look for opportunities to take on increased responsibilities at the company.
Benefits of working at SiteCare
- A market-related salary based on your experience
- We’re a fully remote team with team members located in the US and South Africa.
- Work from wherever you have access to a fast internet connection.
- Quarterly profit distributions
- Quarterly personal development stipend of $200
- A technology stipend of $2000 for all new hires and a $2000 refresher stipend every 2 years.
Ready to start the process? Apply Now