We have exciting opportunities for Developers to join our studio at Six, one of the top design agencies in the UK.
You will be working with clients from around the world and be responsible for developing and managing digital projects within a variety of business sectors.
Full time and short term contracts are available for WordPress developers at all levels (short term contracts are available for 3, 6 and 9 months).
Our preference is for staff to be based within our Leicestershire studio, however, for short term contractors, we will look at the possibility of remote working for the right candidate.
If you feel your abilities are a good fit for our work and the information below sounds like you, then please get in touch.
- Building responsive website solutions using the latest technologies
- Managing existing websites
- Ensuring adherence to studio procedures
- Have a friendly and professional manner
- Experience working with WordPress
- Ability to write lean, maintainable CSS using methodologies such as BEM
- Working knowledge of PHP and Object Oriented practices, OOPHP
- Ability to write quality, maintainable and performant code
- Experience with version control, we use GIT
- Use of build tools (Gulp, Grunt)
- Understanding of SEO and best technical practices
- Experience with eCommerce systems, WooCommerce preferably or Magento
- Ability to lead a project from start to finish
- Keen eye for design detail, interaction and animation
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends and techniques
- Ability to write your own WordPress plugins
- Working experience with database architecture
- Experience interacting with third-party API’s
Own transport is required to travel to our Leicestershire studio
To apply, please submit your CV, covering letter and salary expectation with the vacancy title in the subject line.