We’re looking for full and part-time support engineers to assist our customers. We pride ourselves on industry leading customer support that enables our customers to focus on running their businesses, rather than push them away to other sources.
Is This You?
- Capable of resolving issues in a timely manner with distributed team members.
- Able to delight customers with the level of attention that you can provide.
- WordPress savvy and know how to get your hands dirty when it comes to using HTML CSS, JS, PHP, and WordPress hooks/filters.
- Ability to work independently in a remote environment and interact with the rest of the team via Slack.
- Fluent in written English.
What You’ll Do
- Interact with Gravity Forms customers via Help Scout, Twitter and Facebook.
- Help customers with issues related to Gravity Forms features and functionality.
- Assist customers with issues that may arise due to plugin conflicts, theme conflicts or server compatibility issues.
- Provide customers with assistance with minor customization requests that may involve pointing them to the right hook/filters to use, or assisting them with minor CSS enhancements. Minor customizations only.
- Collaborate with our development team to fix bugs and our documentation specialist to make sure things are well documented.
- Fluent in multiple languages.
- WordPress Plugin development experience.
- Gravity Forms implementation and customization experience.