We’re looking for a senior WooCommerce developer who loves WooCommerce, who can help build new features, create new integrations and is excited about building next-level, performance-optimized & stable plugins.
Tyche Softwares is a bootstrapped & profitable company since 2012. We are a team of 14 people with team members based in US, Nigeria & India.
What do we do?
We build plugins for WooCommerce. We have maintained all through that we want to focus on limited plugins & make sure that we’re among the best for that niche. This is backed by a superior customer support team.
What will you be working on?
You will be working directly on one (or more) of our plugins, on our free plugins. You will either be responsible for building new features in the plugins, build integrations, or fixing bugs that arise.
What’s the hiring process?
We will do a paid trial for 2 weeks. We will pick one of our plugins & assign you some things that need to be fixed in that plugin. You’re also free to identify things that you think need fixing in the plugin.
We are looking for someone who matches the below requirements:
- 3+ years of WordPress development experience
- Has strong WooCommerce experience including core, subscriptions, and other add-ons.
- Can maintain and update existing WordPress & WooCommerce plugins
- Can customize existing plugins for client projects
- Can build new WordPress plugins focusing on ecommerce
- Can implement plugin functionality from designs
- Has at least 1 year of experience working with PHP, preferably with an experience in WordPress development
- Has, at the very least, a thorough understanding of the WordPress environment, WooCommerce, including APIs, database, plugins, theme development, customs fields, among others
- Is experienced with MySQL, including the use of efficient SQL commands
- Can use Git to manage source code
- Independent thinkers
Experience with plugins like WC Vendors, Dokan, WooCommerce Subscriptions, WooCommerce Memberships is a big plus.
- This is a 100% remote position. Candidates should be able to work with some overlap in 10AM-5PM GMT +5.30 time.
- No travel required.
How to Apply
Please apply via this job application form.
If you have any specific questions about the job, you can ask @vishal in Post Status chat or on @tovishalck on Twitter.