Valet is looking for an outstanding communicator that loves working with clients and has a wide range of experience with WordPress.
Part-Time, potential Full-Time
We are Valet, and we are looking for someone who is exceptional. Are you exceptional?
At Valet, we provide human support and intelligent solutions for organizations that care about their website. Our services vary in intensity and difficulty, but the most valuable commodity we provide is active communication.
Right now we are looking to add another member to our team. Someone who shares our values of integrity, excellence, tenacity, and above all else: humility. We are a team of leaders who enjoy working with proactive, thoughtful, responsible people.
If working with us as a Professional Services Rep for Valet sounds like something you would love to be doing, then we need to talk.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Actively communicate with clients regarding their questions and issues promptly
- Resolve or escalate issues when appropriate
- Always keep up-to-date notes and information on client records
- Not work off the clock or long hours
- Be awesome
- Excellent Client Communication Skills
- Active participation in Valet meetings
- That you understand the difference between Star Trek and Star Wars
- Honest feedback and contribution to the team as a whole
- An eagerness to learn
- Transparency with workloads and needs, ability to self-manage time
Qualifications and Skills
- Understands the structural functionality of WordPress
- Knows about DNS, caching, and other website operations
- Enjoys troubleshooting complex issues
- Is a self-starter that loves to deliver quality solutions — not just quick fixes
- Can adapt and incorporate feedback from others
- Is skilled in interpersonal communication
- Can bounce from one task to the next
- Appreciates memes and emoji(s)
We require that you have
- A firm grasp of the English language
- At least 3 years of WordPress experience
- A minimum of 1 year in a service-oriented position (can be non-WP)
- Experience troubleshooting issues outside of the WordPress Admin
- Availability 5 days a week (Monday through Friday)
- The willingness to talk on the phone with clients
- Time management skills
- Ownership of your own tasks