Senior WordPress/Web developer to support digital marketing agency with 65+ clients
To apply for this job please visit careers.webmechanix.com.
👋In case we’ve never met before, we’re WebMechanix – an award-winning digital marketing agency based in Columbia, MD. We run high-impact performance marketing programs for over 65+ clients, which means we have to understand our clients and our clients’ customers intimately and manage a lot of digital marketing and advertising to reach them.
We service clients across a variety of industries, including tech, software, education, and healthcare industries. And we’re looking for a passionate, seasoned expert hyper-focused on creating results for our clients. Sound like you?
Here’s what you’ll do
A Senior Web Developer is responsible for supporting activities related to website development. This position will participate in regular programming activities as well as training and interacting with team members to support marketing strategies that will help clients achieve desirable results:
- Work with account and project managers to define work plans and web/app development activities, including timelines (start/end dates) and budgets.
- Work with the Creative department to implement designs into full-scale, custom WordPress websites
- Work with the Marketing department to implement microsites, landing pages, A/B test experiments and analytic event tracking
- Work with Leadership to innovate and unlock efficiencies related to web development activities (example: introduce a new module/plugin or QA testing process)
- Package code to achieve minimal page load speed times and test page load speed with tools provided (for example: Pagespeed Insights and GTMetrix)
- Implement standard and customized user tracking/engagement code and ensure data is being sent to appropriate servers (eg. Google Analytics) as outlined by a tracking specialist