Growth Marketing Manager at WooCommerce
We’re looking for a dynamic, versatile growth marketer to join our marketing team. You will develop and implement strategies that drive growth across the entire customer journey, wielding both marketing savvy and technical expertise!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop, test and iterate on strategies to grow platform adoption and subscriber revenue growth using a variety of tactics and tools. You’ll need to think deeply about all potential conversion points within the various funnels, considering all channels from email and landing pages to in-app suggestions and notifications.
- Own and execute on your ideas – from crafting the messaging to building campaigns and pushing code into production.
- Measure, track and provide detailed reporting on the impact of our growth marketing efforts.
- Analyse customer data and external research to inform our growth strategies and tactics.
- Have worked at least 5-7 years in a similar position(s).
- Have solid front-end development experience (CSS, HTML, PHP).
- Have a good understanding of how to customise WordPress/WooCommerce.
- Have a passion for driving growth and a proven track record within the tech space.
- Clearly communicate goals and progress.
- Hold yourself and others accountable.
- Have a hands-on approach to getting things done.
Hands-on experience required with:
- Building data-informed marketing strategies.
- Writing marketing copy and crafting messaging for campaigns.
- Building highly targeted campaigns with sophisticated email automation tools.
- A/B and multivariate testing methodologies.
- Web analytics and conversion optimisation tools.
- Working with large data sets.
Experience running Paid Media campaigns or SEM.