We’ve collected a bunch of sales that companies related to the WordPress space have put together, in order to help folks save a few bucks on things they may need.
A variety of companies and individuals — both inside and outside the WordPress space — recently offered reduced or free versions of their products.
Last update: April 23rd, 2020
This page will be regularly updated. If you have something to share, let us know.
- Coupon code COVID19 is valid for a 30% discount on memberships at WP101.com and subscriptions to the WP101 Plugin.
- WPCOVID-19, a WordPress plugin that displays Coronavirus real-time data on your website, is offering a HUMANITY2020 coupon code for 10% off. All of the plugin’s profit goes to charity.
- Pantheon is offering resources for those needing to navigate through COVID-19 challenges. Including: Free enterprise site through at least July 1 for any organization involved in crisis response, and free use of remote cloud environments for better team collaboration through at least July 1.
- WS Form is providing additional 20% off with coupon code STAYINSIDE.
- iThemes is offering: iThemes Training Monthly subscription FREE for the first 30 days (including a SEO Bootcamp this month). Also offering a 30% discount on all products.
- Maddy Osman is doing free Coronavirus strategy sessions every Thursday. Office hours to 10am-4pm MST, with free 20-minute strategy sessions for businesses impacted by Coronavirus.
- Tyche Softwares is offering 2 of their WooCommerce delivery plugins (order delivery date & product delivery date) for a 50% discount until April 14. Use the coupon code STAYSAFE to get the discount.
- Get 50% off the already discounted W3 Cache 10 User Pro Licenses (lifetime) using code emp50 at the checkout here.
- PressTitan, a newsletter and lead generation plugin, is currently providing 50% off Standard WordPress maintenance using the code Postivity.
- MailOptin, a newsletter and lead generation plugin, is currently running a 25% discount sale targeted toward effected businesses.
- Jira, Bitbucket, and Trello were free or now currently available for free to help people working from home.
- GiveWP is offering 40% off their prices right now to help nonprofits and other fundraisers to help manage through the current COVID crisis.
- GoDaddy is making available free access to Microsoft Teams, an one-month premium Over subscription, three free months of their email marketing tool, and more.
- SiteGround is offering 12 months free hosting if you can inform them “what you did to help others during the #COVID19 outbreak by March 31” and will “give away free shared hosting to the most inspiring causes”.
- sentree.io is offering up to 9 months of hosting for small businesses effected by COVID.
- solvative.com, who provide design and development services, are donating their services – in particular to restaurants who do not have online ordering.
- Igor Benić made his WordPress developer course for free using this link for a limited time.
- The Events Calendar folks are making Promoter free through June 1, 2020. This is an automated email marketing tool for events.
- Mendel Kurland is opening his time to help anyone with WordPress and WooCommerce site.
- ElegantMarketplacce is offering a 25% on everything until March 22nd.
- Yoast is currently offering it's All-Around SEO Training course for free.
- Jeseph Meyers is offering “WordPress, PHP, CSS and other work for free (small projects, significant discount for large projects) to any small business through the end of April, no strings attached”.
- puri.io is offering 30% off their WooCommerce plugins.
- Chris Lema is offering his Leading Remote Teams guide for 90% off.
- Projectopia, a WordPress project management plugin, is now on sale.
- Use coupon code “TOGETHER” in the next 2 months at SliceWP which gets you a one year free premium license.
- Angela Bowman is offering LearnDash and membership plugin install services.
- WPmobile.app, a mobile app theme, is 70% off with the code STAYSAFE.
- Elegant Modules is offering a 60% discount with code HELPING2020 on products which include modules for Gutenberg and several page builders.
- WP Trads has kindly made available for free the French translation of the WordPress extension of LMS Learndash.
- WPOwl is offering first month of hosting for £1 via code COVID19.
- Zoom is temporarily offering a free version of their pro tier for K-12 schools.
- Sling TV is offering free streaming for some content — including youth programming. (Great if your kids are home while you are working at home too.)
- Also a reminder that some companies are currently offering jobs, such as Pagely. Make sure to check out the Post Status Job board for positions that are currently being offered.