Learn from Brian Richards, as he and Cory Miller talk about putting on virtual events. Brian has years of experience running dozens of online, virtual events.
Cory Miller of Post Status and Brian Richards of WPSessions for a 60-minute Q&A that revolves around producing high-impact virtual events.
We'll talk about some scary topics like cancelling a physical event and the thought process and plan of action you'll want to use as an event organizer to make sure you're not making any huge mistakes.
In particular, we'll talk about how to communicate these changes to your speakers, sponsors, and attendees so that everyone is on the same page.
We'll also cover some of the fun opportunities that are only available for virtual events. We'll dig into which services to use, how to best prepare your space, and tactics you can use to make sure attendees show up and participate.
This session will be great for you if you:
- Run a physical event and want to move it online.
- Organize a community and want to create space for people to come together.
- Run a business and are looking for better ways to engage with your customers.
Some questions we'll cover:
- How much does it cost to host an event?
- Where and when should I host the event?
- Which technology should I use (and avoid)?
- What audio or video equipment is best for me?
- How do I recruit speakers to join my event?
- How do you get attendees to actually attend?
- How do you get attendees to participate?
- What can I do to help speakers deliver the best presentations?
For more resources check out Brian's RunVirtualEvents.com free resource list.