Help build positive and sustainable relationships with WordPress developers and reduce barriers to Gutenberg adoption.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.
The WordPress project is supported by a vibrant community of volunteers who are passionate about open source technology. We are growing Automattic’s team dedicated to bidirectional advocacy between WordPress Core and the broader WordPress community. Your focus will be communicating with community developers about WordPress, Gutenberg, and the surrounding ecosystem to build positive and sustainable relationships with WordPress developers and reduce barriers to Gutenberg adoption.
- You are passionate about open source.
- You are familiar with WordPress and its nuances.
- You enjoy the coordination required for software development and releases.
- You can see opportunities for cross-functional collaboration, such as in communication and PR.
- You’re motivated to help your teammates become more productive.
- You enjoy teaching and learning.
- You are a skilled and experienced leader.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and lead with curiosity when emotions run high.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Automattic
We’re improving diversity, equity, and inclusion in the tech industry. At Automattic, we want people to love their work and show respect and empathy to all. We welcome differences and strive to increase participation from traditionally underrepresented groups.