Post Status Notes ›
WordPress News Briefs and our take on them. What's your news?
- WP.events — Find out what's happening nextHave you recently thought it would be nice to have one comprehensive source for all WordPress community events? Thanks to The Events Calendar and some…
- Nice weather they're havingApparently unaffected by downward trends elsewhere, GoDaddy Inc. (NYSE: GDDY) posted some bullish numbers for their second quarter with revenue up 9% year-over-year, and net…
- Get Inspired About AccessibilityThis is Cam Beaudoin speaking at A11Y NYC about Speaking Up and Speaking Out: Tactical Communication and Consulting.
- Don't Go Alone and Burnout, the BookCory Miller reflects on his Burnout and Recovery Journey, sharing the framework for understanding it and working through: to know you’re not alone, to help…
- WordPress Accessibility Day: November 2-3WordPress Accessibility Day is coming up in November: Save the date!
- Barn2 Releases WooCommerce Product FiltersAlthough there have been some recent enhancements in WooCommerce in this area, product filters have not been a strong feature. If you've struggled with that…
Subscribe to the Post Status Newsletter
Small teams face frustrating barriers trying to make their contributions count TL;DR: Small teams have common barriers to contributing to Five for the Future. Making efficient use of their time and team members is hard when tooling and communication can soak up the hours. Learning how to contribute — and keeping up with WordPress core…
The boundaries between WordPress .com and .org have never been very clear. That may change as the WordPress mobile app sheds features the Jetpack app will gain.
WordPress success stories are great, but this time, you’re going to read about a failure. It’s about the Speed Booster Pack plugin and the depressing, constant decline of its active installs.
Get the latest weekly news and insights in and about WordPress — its community and its business ecosystem — here and in our newsletter. 🌍 Join the latest discussions that matter to the community in Post Status Slack. 💬 Find out what’s going on this week in WooCommerce, 🛒 and at Make WordPress. 🛠️ If you’d rather listen to WordPress podcasts, we’ve got that covered too. 🎙️
Adam Silverstein on Performance in large plugins, GDPR and accessibility, World Wide Web Day in the global WordPress community, Jonathan Wold on partnerships, women in software, and Michelle Frechette on building communities.