Since 2013, Post Status has been a one-of-a-kind member-supported community within and for the larger community of WordPress professionals.
We’re solopreneurs, agencies, small to mid-sized businesses, and large enterprises. We’re leaders and followers at all stages of our careers, from all walks of life.
Post Status is the water cooler for all of us — an entry point that welcomes newcomers and the underrepresented. It’s a place where friendships, mentoring relationships, and deals get made in the spirit of winning together.
Our goal is to guide, connect, and support the people and businesses who make up the WordPress community and sustain the Open Web, our rich common resource. From our very beginnings, we’ve built our offerings with professional WordPressers in mind. We’re here for anyone seeking insights, analysis, guidance, and a community centered around the WordPress ecosystem.
Ready to dive in?
- The Post Status Slack Community is a friendly, inclusive, and diverse members-only resource for WordPress professionals. This is our pledge.
- Our Job Board is best employers and professionals in the WordPress space.
- The weekly Post Status Newsletter is a TL;DR for key insights, news, events, and opportunities in the WordPress community.
- Our Get Hired project aims to help foster an inclusive workforce and workplaces where people build each other up.
- The Post Status Open Web Manifesto expresses what we value and see as the common interests we share and wish to safeguard for everyone working in WordPress and the Open Web today.
Learn more about the special opportunities waiting for you in the Post Status Community.
And be sure to sign up for our free newsletter! — In it, we send subscribers the important core development, business, and community news of the week. We include the latest innovations and job openings with the top employers in WordPress today. We offer our own take on the rhythm and pulse of the greater WordPress community. ✉️
Post Status exists to help WordPress businesses and professionals grow in ways that expand, sustain, and protect the commons we share: the Open Web.
Post Status launched on January 21st, 2013. Initially, it was a link-sharing blog where we selected the best articles being published in the WordPress and larger web tech communities. Eventually, Post Status became a more typical blog with original content. On January 21st, 2015 — our two-year milestone — we launched the membership component: the Post Status Club. Next, David Bisset and then Dan Knauss joined the team.
In early 2021 Cory and Lindsey Miller became the sole owner and publisher of Post Status.