Post Status publishes four podcasts focused on news, analysis, community conversations, and career development for WordPress professionals — and we plan to add three more in 2022!
Hosted by Post Status Publisher Cory Miller, the Post Status Draft podcast is geared toward WordPress professionals, with interviews, news, and deep analysis. 📝
- The WP Agency Journey with D’nelle Dowis of Berry Interesting Productions— Post Status Draft 132D'nelle Dowis has been a part of WordPress for more than a decade. Her passion for genuine, sustained relationships informs how she leads her agency, Berry Interesting Productions. D'nelle talks about her experiences meeting clients where they are and helping them leverage technology to solve the challenges of today while making room for future opportunities. She shares why she values support, her thoughts on DIY, and how she makes room for her clients to ask the weird questions.
- Interview with Product Lead Robert Jacobi at Cloudways Managed WordPress Hosting— Post Status Draft 131Director of WordPress at Cloudways, Robert Jacobi, talks about WordPress and their WordPress hosting products in this interview with Post Status Publisher Cory Miller.
Post Status Excerpt is your go-to place for weekly conversations covering the WordPress news and topics that we’re most engaged with in the WordPress community.
- Post Status Excerpt (No. 72) — Can We Get to “Yes” on Better UX?This week in an article shared in Post Status Slack, Eric Karkovack suggested some ways to improve the WordPress user experience, especially for DIY users setting up a website for the first time. Some of the things Eric wants to see happen, like a standard interface for plugins and a curated view of the plugin ecosystem, are also commonly expressed by designers, developers, and people in other roles at WordPress agencies serving enterprise clients. Can we get everyone to “yes” on a better UX?
- Post Status Excerpt (No. 71) — Building, Supporting, and Selling a Winning Product — With or Without WordPress.orgThis week I sat down again with Eric Karkovack to talk about the WordPress stories and topics that are on the top of our minds. Independently, we made nearly the same selections. There's a single throughline in this episode — what works, what doesn't, and what will take WordPress businesses forward in the product, agency, and hosting spaces.
Post Status' Get Hired podcast is for anyone who wants to develop their new or existing career in WordPress. 🤝
- Marketing Jobs in WordPress with Terry TroutIn this episode of Get Hired, Michelle Frechette speaks with Terry Trout from Nexcess about what she looks for when hiring in marketing.
- Get InvolvedIn episode #5 of the Get Hired Podcast you'll learn about networking opportunities like WordCamps, meetups, and WordPress.org teams.
Learn new skills and build your knowledge to enhance your career in WordPress! Post Status Upgrade is an ongoing series of live workshops centered around a skill or learning activity.
- Takeaways From My ‘Forced’ SabbaticalAre you going through burnout? You're not alone. Here's my story about burnout and a framework for working through it.
- Journaling Techniques That Will Change Your LifeKristen Wright, creator of “The Transformation Year” and two books on journaling explains how this practice can be life-changing.
Browse past episodes from all our podcasts, and don’t forget to subscribe to them on your favorite players. Post Status' Draft, Comments, Crossword, Get Hired, and Excerpt podcasts can be found on Spotify, Amazon Music, Google Podcasts, iTunes, Castro, Castos, YouTube, Stitcher, Player.fm, Pocket Casts, and Simplecast. (RSS) 🎧