Every week the Post Status Excerpt podcast will brief you on important WordPress news relevant to the Post Status community — in about 15 minutes or less! Learn what’s new in WordPress in a flash. ⚡
- Post Status Excerpt (No. 17) — Acquisition Tracker, WordPress 5.8 and #ClickPublishAs Post Status tracks acquisitions, we're seeing WordPress history from a business perspective. Cory and David discuss its significance and the 5.8 release.
- Post Status Excerpt (No. 16) — Syed Balkhi on Acquiring SearchWPSyed Balkhi talks with David about his acquisition of SearchWP, his vision for the plugin, and he calls for developers to stay mission-focused.
- Post Status Excerpt (No. 15) — Jon Christopher on Finding A New Home For SearchWPJon Christopher recently sold SearchWP to Awesome Motive. Learn what motivated Jon to make the sale, and get his view of search in WordPress core.
The Post Status Draft podcast is geared toward WordPress professionals, with interviews, news, and deep analysis. 📝
- Post Status Draft (No. 115) — Craig Hewitt on Castos’ Latest Funding and Expansion of Private PodcastingPost Status publisher Cory Miller sat down with Castos CEO Craig Hewitt to talk about their pre-seed funding and expansion into the private podcasting market.
- Post Status Draft (No. 114) — Brad Touesnard on the Acquisition of Advanced Custom FieldsCory Miller talks with Brad Touesnard of Delicious Brains about the company acquiring the Advanced Custom Fields plugin from Elliot Condon.
- Devin Walker and Matt Cromwell on GiveWP’s Acquisition by Liquid WebBrian Krogsgard talks with GiveWP's (former) CEO and COO, co-founders Devin Walker and Matt Cromwell following their acquisition.
Post Status Comments provides a stage for WordPress professionals to exchange ideas and talk about recent topics and trends. It's a way for our members to share experiences, analyses, and feelings that matter to the Post Status community and beyond. 💬
- Post Status Comments (No. 1) — Monetization of WordPress PluginsEpisode #1 features a conversation in Twitter Spaces on May 28, 2021 on the subject of monetization of WordPress plugins.