Post Status Comments provides a stage for WordPress professionals to exchange ideas and talk about recent topics and trends. It's a way for our members to share experiences, analyses, and feelings that matter to the Post Status community and beyond. 💬
- Post Status Comments (No. 1) — Monetization of WordPress PluginsEpisode #1 features a conversation in Twitter Spaces on May 28, 2021 on the subject of monetization of WordPress plugins.
Every week the Post Status Excerpt podcast will brief you on important WordPress news relevant to the Post Status community — in about 15 minutes or less! Learn what’s new in WordPress in a flash. ⚡
- Post Status Excerpt (No. 13) — WordPress Economy Study, Trying Gutenberg AgainMore acquisitions! Is the WordPress market worth $500-600 BILLION? Cory and David discuss these topics and Gutenberg's barriers to winning back users.
- Post Status Excerpt (No. 12) — Takeaways From The ACF AcquisitionCory and David discuss the recently announced acquisition of Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) plugin by Delicious Brains.
- Post Status Excerpt (No. 11) — A New Era For Post StatusIn this episode of Post Status Excerpt, Cory Miller and David Bisset discuss the future of Post Status and Cory's full acquisition of it.
The Post Status Draft podcast is geared toward WordPress professionals, with interviews, news, and deep analysis. 📝
- Post Status Draft (No. 114) — Brad Touesnard on the Acquisition of Advanced Custom FieldsCory Miller talks with Brad Touesnard of Delicious Brains about the company acquiring the Advanced Custom Fields plugin from Elliot Condon.
- Devin Walker and Matt Cromwell on GiveWP’s Acquisition by Liquid WebBrian Krogsgard talks with GiveWP's (former) CEO and COO, co-founders Devin Walker and Matt Cromwell following their acquisition.
- Danielle Joseph on Client RelationsIn this episode of Post Status Draft, Danielle Joseph talks about her work with clients as a designer and how that has shaped her agency and Willowspace.