WordPress Developer Advisor – Development role with a strategic and consultive element.
Our WordPress Development team is growing!
Do you love talking about the contributions you’ve made to WordPress core?
Does the thought of building plugins in the WordPress ecosystem give you goosebumps?
Do you dream in PHP – and mostly of integrating APIs and Services for end to end solutions?
As a WordPress Developer Advisor you will be a key member of our organization to help accelerate our WordPress initiatives across the Endurance hosting brands. Successful candidates will have experience in the WordPress ecosystem, the various players and business models associated with WordPress, experience working on large scale projects, actively participate in the strategic planning of a project, and have the ability to present and communicating with stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
- Communicating both technical and business details to stakeholders
- Contributing to the strategy of various business units
- Planning and developing software with a team or as the sole project owner
- Collaborating with a team of high performing members who own various projects and have various experience
- Architecting solutions and then executing those solutions at scale
Who you are:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with PHP
- 2+ years’ experience with React
- Proven WordPress plugin development
- Hands on experience integrating APIs and Services
- Experience with Version Control (Git, SVN)
- SaaS based business experience
- Experience contributing to the WordPress project
- Cloudflare Workers experience
*This is a direct hire/fulltime position remotely based in the U.S*.
Why you’ll love us:
In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams.
We celebrate one another’s differences. Although we’re proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we’re working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
Join the experts. If you’re passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to “help the little guy/gals”.
You’ll have opportunities to advance. We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code – we’ve got your back!
Feel free to reach out to Mike Hansen in the Post Status slack with any questions.