What You’ll Do
- Develop architectures and designs to support our long-term business direction.
- Balancing features, technical evolution, and a desire to consolidate multiple implementations.
- Play a lead role in project discovery and definition. Determine high level scope estimates and help teams turn ideas into requirements and designs.
- Constantly stay on top of industry trends helping to bring the best of the outside world to Yoast.
- Consistently strive to deliver high-quality software
- Help teams understand what it means to build scalable, high security, testable, observable software products
- Solve interesting and difficult challenges
- Contribute to and benefit from a team of amazing people
- Mentor other software engineers
- Facilitate continuous improvement and agile software development life cycle
Who are you?
You can work across the entire engineering team regardless of team structure, learning and understanding how the existing software and user interfaces are built and plotting a path that helps us reach our technical goals – all while supporting the business delivering new features to market.
- 5+ years of experience developing web applications
- 5+ years of experience as a technical leader or architect
- Experience with frontend CSS/Sass frameworks (Tailwind preferred)
- Experience with building and distributing reusable components and technologies on top of these frameworks
- Familiarity with SQL relational databases
- Proficiency with the command line, git, and other development tools, like Webpack, Babel, Lerna, etc
- PHP and/or WordPress plugin experience a plus
€ Competitive (based on 40 hours)
To apply for this job please visit yoast.com.