InMotion Hosting is searching for an experienced HubSpot Administrator to help us implement and bring our Marketing and Sales strategies to life!
To apply for this job please visit inmotionhosting.applytojob.com.
InMotion Hosting is searching for an experienced HubSpot Administrator to help us implement and bring our Marketing and Sales strategies to life! This is a brand new role for InMotion. You will make a direct impact to our revenue goals by meeting or exceeding your personal set of revenue objectives.
InMotion Hosting is currently operating remotely as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. This role is to be completed from our Virginia Beach, VA office when we return onsite.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage implementation and team member training of HubSpot Professional Marketing Plan
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales leadership to identify and execute marketing campaigns that will meet or exceed Company revenue targets
- Own HubSpot roadmap, research best practices, trends and new technology and options within HubSpot and its ecosystem to increase the effectiveness
- Manage and maintain HubSpot implementation, Sales Hub, and migrating legacy systems
- Communicate with department leaders to understand business requirements for HubSpot requests
- Partner with Marketing and Operations teams to define, build, manage, and report on lead lifecycle
- Configure and maintain HubSpot integrations, partnering with the IT team as needed
- Create reports and dashboard views to empower data-driven decision-making and increase visibility of revenue growth
- Work cross-functionally with teams to ensure data integrity, shared understanding, and consistency across the business and systems
- Manage all new user setups and deactivation, including transferring ownership of contacts/deals for deactivated users
- Ensure related data privacy and regulatory compliance, including CAN-SPAM, GDPR and EU cookie regulation
- Promote and train on HubSpot usage across the team
What You’ll Get:
- Profit Sharing twice yearly
- Customizable 401(k) plans that include company matching
- Medical, Dental, Vision Disability, Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- Reimbursement for tuition, certifications, or professional memberships
- Additional paid time off to volunteer in your community
And when onsite…
- Awesome company parties and events
- Free weekly lunch and snacks
Ideal Candidates Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience gathering requirements, implementing, and managing HubSpot
- Experience integrating HubSpot within an e-commerce platform highly preferred
- Accounting or Corporate Finance experience is a plus
- Ability to compile and report on data to help make decisions
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills with a high degree of proficiency in Excel.
- Familiarity with SQL for lightweight data cleanup in HubSpot tools, and to write requirements for DBA
- Able to communicate conceptual ideas clearly and effectively
- Strong project and time management skills
- Strategic thinker and strong collaborator who can work successfully across stakeholders
- Virginia Beach, VA
You can see more information about our company culture and our current products and services by following these links:
InMotion Hosting has been recognized as a Great Place to Work!
Salary range for this position is $65,000+ dependent upon experience.