Affiliate Program Manager is responsible for proactively managing Affiliate offers, program information, and keeping SalesForce reporting timely and accurate.
To apply for this job please visit liquidweb.applytojob.com.
The Affiliate Program Manager will work closely with the Affiliate Director in managing all affiliate program operations. This position oversees the validity of each affiliate transaction, manages the correction process, is first-line contact with Affiliates for issue resolution. Affiliate Program Manager is also responsible for proactively managing Affiliate offers, program information in the networks and keeping SalesForce reporting timely and accurate. The Affiliate Program Manager will also assist the Affiliate Director in the on-boarding and development of new Affiliates, and optimize existing Affiliate to maximize revenue potential.
This position is permanently remote for the right fit.
As an Affiliate Program Manager you would:
- Demonstrate and actively promote an understanding and commitment to the mission of Liquid Web through performing behaviors consistent with the organization’s values
- Oversee and validate each affiliate transaction and manage the correction process to ensure only valid affiliate sales are paid commissions.
- Manage SalesForce data entry of Affiliate partner transactions, verify the validity of reporting and keep data timely and accurate
- Manage and coordinate Affiliate partner commission payments, commission funding through affiliate networks, and administer the internal web hosting credit
- Manage and coordinate all Affiliate offers, create channel coupons and keep program information updated in the affiliate networks
- Educate Affiliate partners on the full breadth of solutions offered by Liquid Web
- Gain a clear understanding of Affiliate partner’s business model and formulate optimization initiatives to maximize revenue
- Respond to all Affiliate channel inquiries and resolves questions, issues or concerns.
- Target & Identify new Affiliate partners through direct solicitation and through affiliate network marketplaces
- Assist in the onboarding and development of new Affiliates, and optimize existing Affiliate to maximize revenue potential
- Canvas new sales transactions to identify potential developer and designer referrals as Affiliate partners
- Provide input to product and service development to improve products and services in line with channel needs
- Meet monthly and quarterly Affiliate channel revenue targets
- Target partnerships via phone, email, and social, customers (web designers, web developers, digital agencies, marketplaces, and consultants) generated from customer referrals and targeted lists.
- Create a burning sense of urgency so new Affiliate partners act quickly
- Sales Acumen
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivation and dedication, you must have a passion for promoting solutions and exceeding targets
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Strong projection coordination, time management skills, and the ability to multitask
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to deal with people at all levels
- Strong Team player
- 100% Employer paid Benefits options – Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Traditional and Roth 401k with company matching
- Continuous beverage service
- Fun employer-sponsored events
- A collaborative team culture
- Consistent/set work hours
- Challenging non-redundant daily duties
- A voice in how things get done
- Access to ongoing training
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all job responsibilities, tasks, or duties. Additional duties and tasks may be assigned as part of the job function. Liquid Web Inc. reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in a way that best supports the organizational needs. The job description in no way creates or implies an employment contract. The employment contract remains “at will”.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Liquid Web is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.