The Marketing Generalist is an integral member of the marketing team, tasked with various marketing projects across StellarWP’s multiple brands. This role is responsible for a diverse list of duties including, but not limited to: competitive research, copywriting, proofing and editing, content creation, video tutorials and webinars, social media, and more.
This is a permanent full-time position, pays range $50K – $60K annual pay.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, product and engineering teams to promote product understanding, adoption and usage
- Coordinate and implement the execution of go-to-market plans for new product launches including training, materials, promotion, scheduling, etc.
- Draft marketing copy as requested (creative briefs, website copy, blogs, landing pages, emails, webinars, product notifications, paid ads, social media posts, and more.)
- Create blog content and other helpful resources to arm our channel partners with everything they need to succeed
- Collaborate across the org for the development and maintenance of marketing collateral, digital marketing and company wide initiatives
Skills, Competencies, and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field, or comparable combination of education or relative experience
- 3+ years experience in marketing, or a related field
- Strong communication skills with a background in marketing communications
- The ability to work with little direction or supervision
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Familiarity working in WordPress
- Ability to move quickly and respond to on-demand projects
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively
- 100% Employer paid Benefits options – Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Traditional and Roth 401k with company matching
- Fun employer-sponsored events
- A collaborative team culture
- Consistent/set work hours
- Challenging non-redundant daily duties
- A voice in how things get done
- Access to ongoing training
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all job responsibilities, tasks, or duties. Additional duties and tasks may be assigned as part of the job function. Liquid Web Inc. reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in a way that best supports the organizational needs. The job description in no way creates or implies an employment contract. The employment contract remains “at will”.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Liquid Web is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.