Customer Success / Support role focused on creating positive customer experiences
To apply for this job please visit saturdaydrive.bamboohr.com.
The One Thing
Create positive experiences customers want to tell everyone about.
Customer Success is responsible for maintaining relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Their job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are ecstatic with the products and services they receive. This involves managing our product support email queues and product documentation.
Customer Success is also instrumental in identifying bugs in products, making user experience improvement suggestions, and interfacing with engineers to make our products more stable and easier to use.
To Succeed in this Role You Should:
- Care deeply, genuinely, and passionately about customer support, solving problems for customers, and about the role support plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
- Understand the web and how it works. You’re not intimidated by the technology.
Know when something is over your head and you are not afraid to ask for help.
- Be skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly, but not condescendingly.
- Be a naturally empathetic and articulate communicator both verbally and written.
- Be patient and able to navigate even the worst of customer interactions while striving to make them the best interactions.
- Be able to learn software quickly.
- Be Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Excellent English writing and communication skills.
- At least 2 years of experience with WordPress.
- You can take technical lingo and make it understandable to customers.
- Proficiency in writing technical documentation.
Nice to Haves
- Strong comprehension of HTML and CSS – you can write HTML and apply styling from “scratch”.
- Proven track record providing support for WordPress plugins.
- Experience with WordPress development (e.g. themes, plugin, hooks, filters, APIs).
- Strong leadership with the ability to step up and take charge when needed.
- Flexible work schedule – You decide how and when to structure your workday.
20% time – Every representative gets 1 out of 6 weeks to step away from your role to pursue other innovative projects within the organization.
- 6 weeks of Vacation/Holiday leave – Take the days and weeks that are most meaningful to you to recuperate and recharge.
- Unlimited sick leave – You’re sick when you’re sick, not on a schedule.
- 8 weeks paid maternity/paternity leave – Take the time to experience the greatest parts of life.
- 10 hours of mental health therapy – Your mental health is important and you should have opportunities to work on that.
- 1 Company off-site per year – All-company get-togethers (in person as COVID allows).
- Growth & Learning Budget – Funds to attend the seminars, take the courses, or get the books that will help you in your professional development.
- Equipment Budget – Regular investment in the equipment that helps you work from home.
- U.S.-based employees may be eligible for 100% company-paid health insurance & 401(k) 6% employer matching – varies by state, dependent upon state laws.
Location & Schedule
This is a remotely distributed position – our team is spread around the globe! Our home base is in Tennessee, USA, so company operating hours are 8am – 4pm ET (UTC -5). While full coverage is not a requirement, you must be available for occasional, infrequent (video conference) meetings either at the beginning or end of our operating business hours.
Equal Opportunity Policy
Saturday Drive provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, role transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This is more than a policy. We strongly believe that diversity makes any business, society, and the world a better place. This is a belief that goes above and beyond policy and law, to the core of who we are and how we work with others, internally and externally. Saturday Drive being a safe and supporting environment in which every employee is treated with tolerance, dignity, and respect is not just a policy, it is a fundamental expectation of who we are as a team and as human beings.