We are looking for a Customer Support Engineer to work with our Support Lead and other Support Agents.
The main value we deliver for our paying customers is outstanding customer support.
Our support is generally more technical and goes further than the support provided by other WordPress products. The Support Engineer we hire should be ready to learn our broad base of Add Ons and use cases. Our team is ready to help you grow into this position.
- You will work with our distributed team to support PMPro customers.
- Support is done through written replies and text chat. Your written English must be excellent.
- You will support both technical and non-technical users.
- You should take pride in helping others to achieve their goals.
- You will be expected to setup your own testing environments to debug customer issues.
- You will be expected to write code gists for customization requests that come through support.
- You will be expected to fix bugs in our plugins and submit pull requests against our code repositories.
- You will have opportunities to work on other related work.
If this sounds like you, please contact us as soon as possible. Mention “Customer Support Engineer” in the email subject or body.