Supercharging the WooCommerce checkout & payment experience
PeachPay is a technology startup on a mission to supercharge ecommerce checkout and payments. We bring a sleek, modern checkout experience to ecommerce stores, increasing their sales and making it easier for customers to buy their favorite items. Think Amazon-style shopping, including the famous one-click checkout, but for a network of ecommerce merchants who previously could not compete with the frictionless shopping experience of Amazon.
Founded in 2020, with a product launch in 2021, we're growing quickly and looking to expand our team.
PeachPay has secured funding from a number of investors, including former founders in the ecommerce space, the company behind WordPress, and top venture capital firms.
Your role as a Technical Content Writer
As the a content writer, you will create compelling content for a wide variety of platforms including our blog, mailing lists, website copy, and merchant documentation. Day to day, you will manage multiple projects at a time while collaborating with our engineering team. A successful candidate is detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. We are looking for a natural storyteller with a high level of creativity, who also has the ability to understand our product deeply and use data-driven insights to write better material. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio and proven technical understanding. This is a great opportunity to see how a high growth startup functions in action.
- Collaborate between growth (marketing/business development/design) and engineering teams to create appropriate content
- Develop and create content for various platforms including, but not limited to, the blog, pitch decks, website copy, and merchant documentation
- Organize and write supporting documents for products
- Research competitive landscape, markets, and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Determine the needs of end users for technical documentation
- Standardize content across all platforms and media
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills with an analytical mindset
- You must have written technical content
- You are familiar with keyword placement and SEO
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented; you handle multiple priorities without missing a beat
- You are highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals
- You are a strong team player but can work and execute independently
- You are driven. No one needs to push you to excel; that’s just who you are!
- You are hungry to learn and are actively looking for opportunities to contribute
- Although we're still growing, we can offer some real perks that actually help your career.
- Have a big impact — know the results of your work right away. Whether it's a new marketing campaign, product feature, or partnership strategy, our feedback loop is short.
- Learn a lot — you will be expected to figure things out and take action.
- Work on your own schedule — some people work best at 3 in the morning, and that's okay.
- Be judged by your work, not fancy credentials.