What you’ll do
- Work with a high performance team of software engineers to design & develop world- class, highly available, scalable & reliable products and distributed software solutions.
- Understand requirements, own, collaborate and deliver new features and services at a fast pace.
- Use MVC frameworks, OOPs concepts, SOA concepts to build loosely coupled applications, scalable applications, based on the WordPress OS CMS and Shopify.
- Participate in the entire lifecycle of the product – design, documentation, coding, testing and deployment.
- Participate in the prioritization, scoping and scheduling processes for new products and features.
- Learn new technology & practices, mentor the team and conduct training sessions – devote time for learning and continuous improvement of self and team.
- Build platforms, frameworks , APIs, libraries & automated tools to facilitate rapid issue resolution and development & deployment of new features and changes.
- Imbibe and maintain a strong customer service oriented attitude while designing and building products
- Participate in recruiting the best possible additions for your team.
Who you are
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (including listening, speaking, and writing) and ability to work well in a diverse, team-focused environment with other engineers, product managers, etc
- 5+ years in a professional software engineer role with strong experience in PHP (strongly preferred) or any other OOP language
- Great understanding of design patterns
- Experience with RDBMS like MySQL , PostgreSQL, etc
- Experience in building distributed applications, SOA, RESTful applications
- Experience with building a performant frontend (React and Tailwind would be a plus)
- Experience with Refactoring
- Experience with Test Driven Development, Unit Testing and tools like PHPUnit and Jest
- Experience with Agile methodologies like Scrum and Kanban
- Experience with Git/SVN/CVS, continuous integration & continuous delivery
- Preferred experiences: delivering a high-quality distributed product in a high-paced release cycle and working with geographically-distributed coworkers.
- PHP and/or WordPress plugin experience are considered a plus
€ Competitive (based on 40 hours)
To apply for this job please visit yoast.com.