We are looking to hire a Chief Marketing Officer to provide vision and leadership for all SiteGround marketing-led initiatives.
The Chief Marketing Officer’s role is to provide vision and leadership for all marketing-led initiatives. This position is essential in creating new customers and optimizing the revenue generation from existing ones.
The CMO will drive the vision for key functional areas including, marketing, communications, product marketing, sales enablement, demand generation, brand and marketing operations on a global basis. Setting the roadmap and leading the strategic direction of marketing, the CMO is set to achieve aggressive business and financial growth and retention goals.
– Create a global marketing strategy that encompasses all marketing segments;
– Adapt the marketing strategy to the local markets in which the company operates;
– Identify new markets for potential growth and lead the expansion into those;
– Be accountable for marketing return on investment;
– Aim to maximise the revenue from new and existing clients;
– Optimise costs and marketing budget for new client acquisition;
– Improve and align the quality of all communications;
– Mentor, motivate and lead the marketing team to successful implementation of the business objectives;
– Enhance marketing strategy and tactics based on data on clients’ behavior and competitors’ activities;
– Keep up to date with industry and technological changes that impact the business.
– Experience of 5+ years at a senior leadership position with an IT company;
– Experience with international marketing and global markets;
– Advanced knowledge of best practices in both B2B and B2C marketing, digital marketing and global lead generation;
– Proven track record of developing successful demand generation programs in a high-growth company environment;
– Experienced in creating, implementing and refining successful demand generation strategies including content marketing, SEO, PPC, email, events and outbound calling.
What We Offer:
– Competitive salary;
– Opportunity for personal and professional growth;
– Fast-paced and constantly changing environment;
– Young and diverse team of passionate and self-motivated professionals;
– Friendly company culture built entirely around people’s happiness.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we’d love to hear from you!
All applications will be processed in confidentiality.
Please note: Due to the large number of application that we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.