To help strengthen and maintain our relationship with the WordPress community, we are looking to hire a WordPress Community Manager.
We at SiteGround love WordPress and its community. In order to be able to contribute and take part in the community activities in an adequate and timely manner, we are looking to hire a WordPress Community Manager.
– Actively build and maintain relationships with members of the WordPress community offline and online via Twitter, Facebook, Quora, Linkedin, etc;
– Contribute to the WordPress project on behalf of the company;
– Conceptualize, prepare and deliver presentations in front of live and online audiences;
– Help organize social events to get together members of the community;
– Monitor the image of the company in the WordPress community via reactions of existing and prospective clients and partners and take steps to improve it where necessary;
– Identify and create new business opportunities for SiteGround in the WordPress community;
– Collect feedback on the WordPress hosting products out there and help improve SiteGround offering.
– You love WordPress and have knowledge of the WordPress software;
– You are willing to contribute to the project and the community;
– You have advanced experience with social media;
– You are a social and positive person with strong communication skills.
Great advantage will be:
– You have done public speaking and you love it;
– You are already an active WordPress community member or contributor.
What We Offer:
– Competitive salary;
– Opportunity for personal and professional growth;
– Fast-paced and constantly changing environment;
– Young and diverse team of passionate and self-motivated professionals;
– Friendly company culture built entirely around people’s happiness.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we’d love to hear from you!
Please note: Due to the large number of application that we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.