Customer Relationship Rep needed at Valet
Communication is the core of what we do at Valet. Our clients are all long term relationships that need empathy, sound assistance, and the ear of someone who is truly invested in helping them to move their business forward online. We are looking for another team member who fits that description.
We currently have a need for someone to help with our larger accounts. This person would work alongside one of our founders to manage the day to day relationships with our clients. This position requires someone who is eager to learn the Valet way and can take the lead when given a direction.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Assisting Our Customer Relationship Lead in day to day communication with our clients.
- Talking on the phone with clients
- Fielding emails in a group inbox
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Creating sustainable solutions for clients in need
- WordPress tasks as needed
This position is ideal for someone who:
- Is comfortable communicating with clients via email and phone
- Can communicate technical ideas to non-technical people when needed
- Can understand the difference between a perceived problem and an underlying cause
- Is driven to solve problems independently
- Knows their limits and when to ask for help
- Has a thorough understanding of WordPress and how it interfaces with third party tools
- Likes performing a variety of tasks
- Has a history of Customer Service (on or off the internet)
All Valet team members are required to own their work and tasks. You must be able to give feedback as well as take it. Again, communication is crucial to our team, internally as well as externally.
We have 5 core values that we require of all Valets: Leadership, Tenacity, Humility, Integrity, and Excellence. If you can demonstrate these we’d love to hear from you.
This position is for remote work in the US (we work on EST), starting at approx 20 hours a week.