WebDevStudios is searching for a Business Development Associate to join our growing Business Development team!
To apply for this job please visit webdevstudios.com.
Are you a charismatic, engaging, and confident communicator with a passion for business development? Do you enjoy working with clients to learn about their business, help them create solutions, and demonstrate to them how we can help? At WebDevStudios, we believe that building client relationships is more important than just bringing work in the door. If you agree, we have a challenging and exciting opportunity for you to join our team.
QUALITIES THAT MATTER TO OUR TEAM
- Have a positive attitude, a good work ethic, and enjoy helping others.
- Individuals who are not afraid to ask for help, are teachable, a quick study, and the ability to be flexible when “stuff happens.”
- Understand the importance of deadlines and can complete a variety of tasks throughout the week.
- Is willing to participate in company paid training courses to further their skills.
- Is comfortable communicating via Slack and participating in phone and video calls with their team members and clients while working remotely.
As a Business Development Associate, you spend every day working with a team dedicated to solving challenges for new and current clients. Your day primarily consists of talking with brilliant people all over the world and learning about their businesses, hearing about their business needs, and working with them to create innovative solutions.
A Business Development Associate will work with a variety of businesses varying from enterprise level to nonprofit organizations every day. You will be creating plans that use the most current web technologies to solve our client’s challenges and help them become more successful. Bonus, you also get to talk about how talented and passionate our team is and the great work we do!
You will also be responsible for curating, researching, prospecting, and generating new leads to drive our sales pipeline with a focus on emerging, unique and innovative brands.
- Interact professionally with current and potential customers via phone, email, telephone conferencing, webinars and face to face to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship.
- Promptly and regularly follow up with prospects and clients via phone, email, or in-person appointment when required.
- Exhibit proficiency at lead generation resourcefulness using all forms of internet & market research, social media, media and company CRM databases.
- Assist with the inbound inquiry funnel.
- Understand the skills and capabilities of WebDevStudios and assist in qualifying leads that are a good fit.
- Craft and deliver presentations, project proposals, cost estimates and other new client deliverables when appropriate.
- Maintain pertinent reports on referral sources, confirmed pipeline of projects and sales.
Thoroughly document sales data and provide regular reports and status updates in weekly meetings.
- Collaborate with client teams on needs analysis, requirements gathering and discovery for projects.
- Work directly with PMO and Strategy to handoff and oversee confirmed projects and upselling opportunities.
- Maintain strong, long-term relationships with clients once the project is underway.
- Attend and speak at events, blog about tech-related issues and techniques, maximize networking opportunities, etc.
- Charismatic, engaging, and confident communicator with a real passion for problem solving and creative thinking.
- Excellent listening and consultative skills.
- Knowledge of B2B sales, client acquisition, and account management.
- Ability to convert prospects, close deals, and build partnerships.
- Experience in lead generation, opportunity qualification, pre-call preparation, relationship development, and time management.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and handle high-touch prospects.
- Must possess the ability to work within deadlines.
- Experience with the WordPress content management platform and general website development and design principles
- Occasional travel may be required.
To learn more and apply please visit https://webdevstudios.com/careers/business-development-associate/