Who are you?
– Ideally you are familiar with design patterns and coding principles like SOLID and TDD.
– For this position, we require your professional and intellectual capacities to be of higher professional education or academic level (hbo/wo).
– Living in the UTC -1, UTC, UTC 1, UTC 2 or UTC 3 time zone is required.
What we’re offering
– A challenging job in a fast-growing, dynamic, ambitious and international atmosphere. Working at a company that impacts the web.
– 25 vacation days (on the base of 40 hours). Next to that, you’ll get five volunteer days which you can spend helping out at the local soccer club for example. Or to supervise a school trip of one of your children.
– You’ll be able to spend 10% of your salary on education.
– We have a great pension plan, which is fully paid by Yoast.
– Exercise and stay fit! We have our own gym and a personal trainer!
– We have a really fun (slightly crazy) company culture with lots and lots of team building activities. The know-your-colleagues-quiz, lots of celebrations and LEGO-building days. Because of Covid a lot of these things are online now!
– The opportunity to learn a lot in a short time, at one of the leading SEO companies.
The application process consists of three, maybe four, parts: an introductory job interview, one or two practical interviews, and a final meeting. These steps might take place on multiple days. A social media screening might be part of the procedure. Note: only applications with a motivation letter will be considered.